Friday, September 4, 2015

The Warrior's Wedge Scene 7

WE LIVE!
WE DIE!
WE LIVE AGAIN!

Big ups as usual to Poker Cards + her sister and MiniMP3 for translating, Seph for cleaning, Varete for typesetting, and my flatmate for spot translation.

Uber-gratitude to the wonderful Jojo not just for making this comic in the first place but also for providing us with spot explanations. I love being able to bug the actual author, it's the best part of translating fanwork.

Enjoy :)

Read it on Batoto


4 comments:

  1. Excuse me mr. Goral, can I ask u something? I've got friend who knows japanese language quite a bit n willing to try to translate desert punk... so... may I ask the raw link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. @Blast
      I'm no "mister", just Goral :). Thank you very much for your offer. As for the links, here they are:
      Vol. 14

      Vol. 15

      Vol. 16

      I would be in 7th heaven if your friend would start translating these volumes. Volume 13 is fully translated but there are still 4 chapters left, since no one replied to my request I was in no jurry to finish scanlating them. Now it may change.

      Delete
    3. @ Goral,
      My apology for reporting the DP translation matter a bit late. My friends have looked at it, n saying he can translate it. The problem is... he dun wanna to be dragged to scanlators business because he currently busy (he's trying to get scholarship to Japan) n dun wanna be a burden... I have tried convinced him, yet it's to no avail...
      I'll try to look for another translators... or try to convinve him another day.

      Sorry :'(

      Delete